Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 60ELPT 4S
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard
8178 West Main St.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, US, 49009
2018 Tracker Grizzly 1754 SC
Price: 14,595 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 295 USD
Included Options: 400 USD
Your Price: 15,965 USD
- Length:17' 1"
- Beam: 78"
- Bottom width: 54"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 9.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 720 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1250 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.75"
- Transom height: 21"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 882 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1760 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Package width: 6' 6"
- Package length: 22' 0"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Navigation lights
- Sport steering wheel
- Rotomolded side console
- Rotomolded aerated livewell integrated into front of console
- Courtesy lighting
- Fuel gauge
Construction & Exterior
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Courtesy lighting
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- 1 movable fishing chair w/1 bow & 1 aft deck seat base locations
- Fixed camouflage helm & buddy seats
- Bow storage
- Port side rod holders
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Courtesy lighting
- 9-gal. (34 L) rotomolded, aerated livewell w/rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch (integrated into front of the molded console)
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.