Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 115EXLPT 4S STD
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
8178 West Main St.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, US, 49009
2017 Tracker Grizzly 2072 MVX CC Sportsman
Price: 26,995 USD
Included Options: 650 USD
Freight: 1,050 USD
Prep: 295 USD
Your Price: 28,990 USD
- Length:21' 5"
- Beam: 102'
- Bottom width: 72'
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18'
- Transom height: 25'
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 1930 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 3557 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 5"
- Storage length: 25' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Integral bow navigation lights
- Integral navigation lights on sides of bowfishing deck
- Sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- All-welded, aluminum center console w/windscreen
- Lockable storage area below
- Vertical rod holders
- Integrated hold-down eyes for securing fish storage containers
- Courtesy lighting
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Textured grab rail
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing & better shallow-water performance
- Rubberized grip steps on sponsons for dogs boarding from the water
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or NEW Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Eight 50W, 3,500 lumen LED lights around the front deck to illuminate your prey
- Courtesy lighting
- 2 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Onboard DC generator to power LED lighting
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Removable elevated bow shooting deck w/railing, 3 seat pedestal bases, LED spotlights & trolling motor access hatch
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- 2 movable bike seats w/3 bow & 2 aft seat bases
- Bow storage
- Lighted, lockable storage compartment for bows
- Rail-mounted utility tray w/arrow, tool & drink holders
- Elevated decks covered w/padded non-skid camo material. Sure Tread™ non-skid surface on cockpit floor.
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Padded helm cushion
- Courtesy lighting
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) rotomolded, aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch
- Custom-fit trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection (trailer color may vary, see dealer for specifics)
- 13' (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V 55-lb. thrust, 54' (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.