Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 200 Verado L4
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 200hp
- Type: Outboard
8178 West Main St.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, US, 49009
- Length:18' 11"
- Beam: 102"
- Bottom width: 76"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 45 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Max. person weight: 1050 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25.5"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 17 degrees
- Draft: 19.75"
- Approx. weight: 2300 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/2-tone gelcoat scheme
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Helm below-console recess for optional Hot Foot™ pedal
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation gauges w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Stainless steel toggle switches
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- 2 automotive style, labeled fuse panels w/cover
- Manual LED lighting in bow storage compartments
- Master power switch
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding molded fishing seat w/pedestal
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lift assists
- 3-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Step-up to bow deck w/storage for two 3600 tackle boxes
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays (seven 3700s each)
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Port bow cooler w/removable tray
- 24-oz. plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Room to RAM-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel fore & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- 5.5-gal. (21 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98 L) insulated Guardian™ anti-slosh rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners, removable divider & bait bucket
- Two 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Deep V performance hull
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall handling & performance
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- Inside the frame brake line system w/1-point bleed
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Steel fenders w/diamond-tread step plates
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.