Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 60ELPT 4S
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
8178 West Main St.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, US, 49009
2016 Tracker Grizzly 1860 MVX CC
Price: 16,795 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 295 USD
Your Price: 17,765 USD
- Length:19' 2"
- Beam: 84'
- Bottom width: 60'
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 7 Persons
- Max. person weight: 940 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1500 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 16.75'
- Transom height: 22'
- Deadrise: 7 Degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1020 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2049 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package length: 23' 6"
- Storage length: 22' 7"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 7° deadrise for improved performance & smoother, drier ride
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- Cleats for better utility
- Navigation lights
- Sport steering wheel
- Rotomolded center console w/windscreen
- Molded aerated livewell integrated into front of console w/cushion-top seat, padded backrest & grab handles
- Storage area
- Vertical rod holders
- Courtesy lighting
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Grab rail
Construction & Exterior
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- Deep 7° deadrise hull for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing and better shallow-water performance
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Woodland or Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Courtesy lighting
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory mounting channel in gunnel
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Fore & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Lockable storage w/sturdy all-welded lids
- Port side rod holders
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Padded helm cushion
- Courtesy lighting
- 12-gal. molded aerated livewell at front of center console w/padded cushion-top seat & padded backrest
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.