Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 250 Pro XS
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 250hp
- Type: Outboard
8178 West Main St.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, US, 49009
- Length: 21' 2''
- Bottom width: 74"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Package width: 8' 6''
- Fuel capacity: 55 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 Degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Beam: 95"
- Approx. weight: 2150 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 4050 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 4 Persons
- Depth inside: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Max. weight capacity: 1800 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 825 Lbs.
- Storage length: 24' 4''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Non-skid bow mat
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle(s)
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Magnetic under-lid lure holder/organizer
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Spare prop holder
- Remote oil fill
- Fire extinguisher
- LED courtesy light
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone paint scheme
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable molded, tinted windscreen
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 22-oz. (.62 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Carpet edge trim
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize interior space & fishing decks
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilge
- Emergency Start System
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor light switch & trim switch w/capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- Electrical Control Module (ECM)
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 3-bank (30 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Trolling motor power distribution panel w/three 50-amp circuit breakers
- LED console courtesy light
- Integrated bow navigation lights w/stowable stern light
- Automatic LED-lighted bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/protective abrasion-resistant wrap
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- 3-across seating w/adjustable helm & passenger bucket seats & removable center cushion
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Fold-down fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Molded utility rigging compartment w/removable storage tray
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Oversized port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Step to bow deck w/insulated 21.5-gal. (81 L) cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in dry item tray
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Two insulated aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- Rotomolded Guardian™ w/rounded corners
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Pump-out system on both livewells
- Dual remote drain controls
- Stainless steel propeller
- 16° variable deadrise hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots, better handling & a drier ride
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, tandem-axle NITRO® drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system for no-maintenance peace of mind w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/dual swivel wheels
- Retractable safety cables
- Submersible LED lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.