Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 115 Pro XS
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
- Year: 2014
8178 West Main St.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, US, 49009
- Length: 18' 7"
- Beam: 89"
- Transom Height: 22"
- Bottom Width: 60"
- Max. Recommended HP: 135 HP
- Max. Person Capacity: 5 Persons
- Max. Person Weight: 685 Lbs.
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1350 Lbs.
- Hull Material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Weight (approx.): 1040 Lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 20 Gallons
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 20' 7"
- Package Width: 7' 6"
- Package Weight (approx.): 2029 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Non-skid bow mat
- Battery trays
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- Self-venting fuel fill
- Passenger grab handle
- Easy fill fuel tank system
- 4 cleats
- TRACKER Black paint scheme
- All-welded Revolution™ Hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-welded, 1-piece hull construction
- All-welded aluminum transom
- Power-Trac™ offset transom
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Baked-on painted hull sides & gunnels
- Injected, compressed hull foam
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- 4" (10.16 cm) aluminum gunnel w/rub rail insert
- All-aluminum lids
- Full-length longitudinal stringer system
- Molded 1-piece console
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Mercury control box
- Molded, tinted plexiglass windscreen
- Toggle switches
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- 12V outlet
- Molded aft drop-in storage boxes & 3 tackle trays
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- Bow storage boxes & center rod box w/built-in rain channels
- Expanded bow deck
- Lockable center rod storage w/organizer for 7' (2.13 m) rods
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/composite frames
- 3-across seating w/fold-down center seat w/drink holders and step to aft deck
- Seats w/pinchless hinges
- Super Strap rod tie downs
- Stain-resistant top coating on upholstery
- 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated, divided aft livewell
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator pump w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Livewell pump-out system
- Color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GalvaShield corrosion protection
- 13" (33.02 cm) tires w/chrome wheel covers
- EZ lube hubs
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Transom saver
- Retractable safety cables
- Load guides
- Submersible lights
- Winch strap w/safety strap
- Swing-away tongue
- Welded tubular frame
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.